A week-long, collaborative methodology to prototype, test and validate business ideas in just 5 days. Adapted from Google Ventures’ popular book, we use the Design Sprint at Icalia to jump-start every major Digital Product Design project.
• One UI/UX Digital Designer
• One Business Expert as Facilitator, or, alternatively:
• One Senior Tech Lead as Facilitator
• Keynote presentation with all the insights collected during the 5 day process
• User Stories catalogue, analyzed and prepared for quick deployment of a Development stage
A small team of highly skilled developers will code a first version of your product in record-time; using top-notch practices within an Agile Development action framework. The MVP approach allows Icalia to provide aggressive Time to Market periods of 2 months in average.
• One UX/UI Designer
• One Front End Engineer
• One Backend Engineer
• Functional platform on a production environment
• 10 days guarantee period after launch
• User Interface Design for required devices
• Front End coding of all the ‘views’ or ‘screens’ resulting from the UI Design process
• Backend programming (third-party service connections, business logic, main functionality development, and so on)